BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Several local groups, including Bedford 2020, will gather to honor former Bedford Town Supervisor Lee Roberts at The Harvey School Athletic Center on Saturday, Jan. 25 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Roberts, who founded Bedford 2020, served as Bedford's town supervisor since 1993. She decided not to seek a sixth term in November.
Tickets to the event start at $100. All proceeds go to support Bedford 2020's projects. Roberts' legacy program's goal is to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in the community 20 percent by 2020 and to create a sustainable community that conserves its natural resources.
The Harvey School Athletic Center is located at 260 Jay Street in Katonah.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Bedford
- 3 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 4 Marijuana License Awarded To Katonah-Based Etain
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority