BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Several local groups, including Bedford 2020, will gather to honor former Bedford Town Supervisor Lee Roberts at The Harvey School Athletic Center on Saturday, Jan. 25 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Roberts, who founded Bedford 2020, served as Bedford's town supervisor since 1993. She decided not to seek a sixth term in November.
Tickets to the event start at $100. All proceeds go to support Bedford 2020's projects. Roberts' legacy program's goal is to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in the community 20 percent by 2020 and to create a sustainable community that conserves its natural resources.
The Harvey School Athletic Center is located at 260 Jay Street in Katonah.
- 1 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 2 It's A Girl: Chappaqua's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Accidents Cause Major Delays On I-684
- 4 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus