CROTON FALLS, N.Y. -- The Schoolhouse Theater will host a production of the Tony Award-winning play "Luv" at the theater from Thursday, May 29, through Sunday, June 22.
The production is directed Schoolhouse Artistic Director Pamela Moller Kareman.
When Harry Berlin attempts to jump off a New York City bridge, he is stopped by Milt Manville, an old college buddy whom he barely remembers. Milt, a successful broker on Wall Street and sometimes bric-a-brac dealer, listens to Harry's sad tale and comes up with the perfect solution to both their woes. He wants to marry his new love, Linda, but his neurotic wife, Ellen, won't give him a divorce.
In reference to the fact that "Luv" takes place on a bridge, the Schoolhouse Gallery is presenting a photo exhibit titled "Bridge: Verb or Noun?" which will be in place during the run of the play. An artists' reception is planned for Saturday, May 31, from 3-5 p.m. All are invited to attend.
Individual tickets for "Luv" are $35 on Thursdays and Fridays and $37 on Saturday evenings and Sunday matinees. Student tickets are available for $20. Tickets can be purchased online at www.schoolhousetheater.org or by calling the box office at 277-8477.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Bedford Must Prepare
- 4 Katonah Fire Dept. Battles Blaze That Destroys Goldens Bridge Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester