KATONAH, N.Y. -- Volunteers and philanthropic spirits are invited to attend a Volunteer Fair at Caramoor Center for Music & the Arts on Tuesday, May 13, from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The event will take place in the Music Room of the Rosen House. It is located at 149 Girdle Ridge Road, Katonah.
As a volunteer, patrons are invited to learn about the historic Rosen House and guide visitors on tours. Volunteer ushers attend musical performances and provide audience members with a warm and welcoming experience. Gift shop volunteers can help visitors take home their favorite remembrances.
Here is the schedule for the volunteer fair:
- Caramoor CEO Jeff Haydon welcomes everyone to Caramoor at 2 p.m.
- Get to know all of Caramoor's departments through a "meet and greet" at 2:10 p.m.
- Take a tour of the historic Rosen House at 2:40 p.m.
- Regroup for questions and snack on refreshments at 3 p.m.
- Volunteer Fair ends at 3:30 p.m.
Volunteers help aid the programming at Caramoor and are invited to attend programs at a free or discounted price.
Training is provided for all positions and volunteers of all skill levels are welcome. To learn more about being a Caramoor volunteer and the positions available, click here or call the Box Office at 914-232-1252.
To RSVP for the fair, visit Caramoor's website at www.caramoor.org/events/volunteer-fair.
Visit caramoor.org to learn more.