BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Supervisor Chris Burdick and members of the Town Board will be available to talk with residents at two informal meetings that will be held at the town pools beginning Wednesday, July 23, at 5:30 p.m., at the Bedford Village pool.
The other poolside chat will be held at the Bedford Hills pool on Sunday, Aug 3, at 4:30 p.m.
Residents are asked to stop by for the meetings and discuss any questions or concerns they may have about the community.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Bedford Must Prepare
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Police Search For Suspect Who Allegedly Robbed Man Near Bedford