BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Supervisor Chris Burdick and members of the Town Board will be available to talk with residents at two informal meetings that will be held at the town pools beginning Wednesday, July 23, at 5:30 p.m., at the Bedford Village pool.
The other poolside chat will be held at the Bedford Hills pool on Sunday, Aug 3, at 4:30 p.m.
Residents are asked to stop by for the meetings and discuss any questions or concerns they may have about the community.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Bedford
- 3 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 4 Marijuana License Awarded To Katonah-Based Etain
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority