BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Supervisor Chris Burdick and members of the Town Board will be available to talk with residents at two informal meetings that will be held at the town pools beginning Wednesday, July 23, at 5:30 p.m., at the Bedford Village pool.
The other poolside chat will be held at the Bedford Hills pool on Sunday, Aug 3, at 4:30 p.m.
Residents are asked to stop by for the meetings and discuss any questions or concerns they may have about the community.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy