BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Supervisor Chris Burdick and members of the Town Board will be available to talk with residents at two informal meetings that will be held at the town pools beginning Wednesday, July 23, at 5:30 p.m., at the Bedford Village pool.
The other poolside chat will be held at the Bedford Hills pool on Sunday, Aug 3, at 4:30 p.m.
Residents are asked to stop by for the meetings and discuss any questions or concerns they may have about the community.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester