BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The Bedford Historical Society and the Bedford Free Library will teach the "ABC's of Honeybees and Beeswax Candle Making" from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday, July 23 in the 1787 Bedford Court House, 615 Old Post Road.
Gather at the Court House garden and learn all about honeybees from a beekeeper at the Bedford Bee-Honeybee Service.
After the presentation, children will have a choice of making a beeswax candle or working on a bee craft.
Lynn Ryan, executive director of the Bedford Historical Society, will offer tours of the Bedford Museum, including the original jail cell!
The program is free, but registration is required. To register, call 914-234-3570.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Heavy Rain Headed To Bedford, Thunderstorms Possible
- 5 Rainy Weekend Expected In Bedford