BEDFORD, N.Y. -- More than 150 guests enjoyed festivities at Bedford Historical Society's Summer Solistice Party at Timberline in Bedford Hills on Saturday, June 21.
An assortment of foods and drinks were on hand for guests. The two-piece band provided background music for guests who mingled and enjoyed views from the upper deck and lawns.
All proceeds benefited Bedford Historical Society's Preservation Fund which helps preserve and maintain the historic properties in and around Bedford Village.
- 1 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Bedford On Wednesday
- 3 Bedford's Samuel F. Pryor III, 86, Conservationist, Author, Attorney
- 4 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway