BEDFORD, N.Y. -- More than 150 guests enjoyed festivities at Bedford Historical Society's Summer Solistice Party at Timberline in Bedford Hills on Saturday, June 21.
An assortment of foods and drinks were on hand for guests. The two-piece band provided background music for guests who mingled and enjoyed views from the upper deck and lawns.
All proceeds benefited Bedford Historical Society's Preservation Fund which helps preserve and maintain the historic properties in and around Bedford Village.
- 1 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 2 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Bedford To Resign
- 3 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin
- 4 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 5 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M