BEDFORD, N.Y. -- More than 150 guests enjoyed festivities at Bedford Historical Society's Summer Solistice Party at Timberline in Bedford Hills on Saturday, June 21.
An assortment of foods and drinks were on hand for guests. The two-piece band provided background music for guests who mingled and enjoyed views from the upper deck and lawns.
All proceeds benefited Bedford Historical Society's Preservation Fund which helps preserve and maintain the historic properties in and around Bedford Village.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Bedford Must Prepare
- 4 Katonah Fire Dept. Battles Blaze That Destroys Goldens Bridge Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester