BEDFORD, N.Y. -- More than 150 guests enjoyed festivities at Bedford Historical Society's Summer Solistice Party at Timberline in Bedford Hills on Saturday, June 21.
An assortment of foods and drinks were on hand for guests. The two-piece band provided background music for guests who mingled and enjoyed views from the upper deck and lawns.
All proceeds benefited Bedford Historical Society's Preservation Fund which helps preserve and maintain the historic properties in and around Bedford Village.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Bedford's Conservation Board Weighs In On 79-Home Proposal
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Bedford
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show