BEDFORD, N.Y. -- More than 150 guests enjoyed festivities at Bedford Historical Society's Summer Solistice Party at Timberline in Bedford Hills on Saturday, June 21.
An assortment of foods and drinks were on hand for guests. The two-piece band provided background music for guests who mingled and enjoyed views from the upper deck and lawns.
All proceeds benefited Bedford Historical Society's Preservation Fund which helps preserve and maintain the historic properties in and around Bedford Village.
- 1 Fox Lane, John Jay Rank Among New York's Best High Schools
- 2 Bedford Hills Man Gets Seven Years In Prison For Home Invasions
- 3 Bedford Central Faces $2.6M Deficit For 2015-16 School Year
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Bedford; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Bedford