BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The Bedford Historical Society's annual meeting will feature noted preservationist, author and architect Francoise Bollack on Thursday, April 24, in the Historical Hall.
Bollack's book "Old Buildings, New Forms" will be discussed.
She is a recipient of the 2014 Historic Preservation Book Prize awarded by the University of Mary Washington Center for Historic Preservation in Fredericksburg, Va.
The Historical Hall is at 608 Old Post Road, Bedford Village.
For a full schedule of the program, click here.
- 1 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Trump's Bedford Estate
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Catherine Zeta-Jones Seeks Apartment Conversion At Estate In Bedford Hills
- 4 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing
- 5 Bedford Home To Bedford, Bedford Hills, Bedford Corners