BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The Bedford Historical Society will be hosting a talk, book signing and museum tour with author and journalist Cokie Roberts on Saturday, April 5, from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Roberts shares stories from her new children's book, "Founding Mothers: Remembering the Ladies."
The Historical Society is at 1787 Court House. There will be refreshments.
Tickets are $5 per person for members and $10 per person for all others. Space is limited.
Call 914-234-9751 for tickets and more information.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 Bedford's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Bedford Must Prepare
- 4 Katonah Fire Dept. Battles Blaze That Destroys Goldens Bridge Home
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester