BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The Bedford Historical Society will be hosting a talk, book signing and museum tour with author and journalist Cokie Roberts on Saturday, April 5, from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Roberts shares stories from her new children's book, "Founding Mothers: Remembering the Ladies."
The Historical Society is at 1787 Court House. There will be refreshments.
Tickets are $5 per person for members and $10 per person for all others. Space is limited.
Call 914-234-9751 for tickets and more information.
- 1 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 2 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 3 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Bedford To Resign
- 4 Bedford Central Voters Approve School Budget, Elect Sheerin
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies