BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The Bedford Historical Society will be hosting a talk, book signing and museum tour with author and journalist Cokie Roberts on Saturday, April 5, from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Roberts shares stories from her new children's book, "Founding Mothers: Remembering the Ladies."
The Historical Society is at 1787 Court House. There will be refreshments.
Tickets are $5 per person for members and $10 per person for all others. Space is limited.
Call 914-234-9751 for tickets and more information.
- 1 State Police Warn Bedford Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Bedford Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday