BEDFORD, N.Y. -- The Bedford Historical Society will be hosting a talk, book signing and museum tour with author and journalist Cokie Roberts on Saturday, April 5, from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Roberts shares stories from her new children's book, "Founding Mothers: Remembering the Ladies."
The Historical Society is at 1787 Court House. There will be refreshments.
Tickets are $5 per person for members and $10 per person for all others. Space is limited.
Call 914-234-9751 for tickets and more information.
- 1 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Bedford On Wednesday
- 3 Bedford's Samuel F. Pryor III, 86, Conservationist, Author, Attorney
- 4 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway