ARMONK, N.Y. -- Armonk-based IBM announced it will invest $1.2 billion that will give the company a cloud infrastructure in several international hubs, according to Forbes.
IBM's investment will allow them to build 40 data centers in he US, UK, Australia, Japan, India, Canada, Mexico and China, Forbes reported.
Last year, IBM invested $2 billion on their cloud infrastructure when they purchased vendor Softlayer, according to Forbes.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Population Growth Among Issues Raised Over Katonah Group Home Plan
- 3 Bedford Library Staff Sad About Theater's Impending Exit
- 4 Mount Kisco Parking Officer Pleads Guilty To Stealing $89K From Meters
- 5 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash