ARMONK, N.Y. -- Armonk-based IBM announced it will invest $1.2 billion that will give the company a cloud infrastructure in several international hubs, according to Forbes.
IBM's investment will allow them to build 40 data centers in he US, UK, Australia, Japan, India, Canada, Mexico and China, Forbes reported.
Last year, IBM invested $2 billion on their cloud infrastructure when they purchased vendor Softlayer, according to Forbes.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On Home Proposal Lasts Until Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Bedford's Conservation Board Weighs In On 79-Home Proposal
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Bedford
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show