ARMONK, N.Y. -- Armonk-based IBM announced it will invest $1.2 billion that will give the company a cloud infrastructure in several international hubs, according to Forbes.
IBM's investment will allow them to build 40 data centers in he US, UK, Australia, Japan, India, Canada, Mexico and China, Forbes reported.
Last year, IBM invested $2 billion on their cloud infrastructure when they purchased vendor Softlayer, according to Forbes.
- 1 Bedford Hills Teen Accused Of Defacing Historic Clock Tower
- 2 Bedford-Bred Upstart Draws No. 18 Post For Saturday's Kentucky Derby
- 3 Man Going 107 MPH In Bedford Charged With Drug Possession, Police Say
- 4 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 5 Bedford Man Charged With DWI After Rear Ending Two Cars, Police Say