LaGRANGEVILLE, N.Y. . – Hudson Valley Heart Center is now officially part of Health Quest. The partnership was announced in September and was effective as of Dec. 30.
The partnership will offer patients the most advanced cardiac care available and a more integrated experience when services are needed at both the office and hospital level.
Hudson Valley Heart Center has 25 physicians, nearly 200 employees and office locations in Poughkeepsie, Fishkill, New Windsor, Rhinebeck, Modena and Highland. The Heart Center sees over 65,000 patients per year and offers a full spectrum of diagnostic capabilities at their locations.
For more information, call 845-473-1188 or visit www.health-quest.org/hvheartcenter.
- 1 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Bedford On Wednesday
- 3 Bedford's Samuel F. Pryor III, 86, Conservationist, Author, Attorney
- 4 Fox Lane's Magnan Becomes Earliest Commit In Syracuse Lacrosse History
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway