BEDFORD, N.Y. — Here are some of the jobs posted by Bedford employers:
- Clearview Cinemas in Bedford is seeking a full-time assistant theater manager. The assistant manager directs daily theater operations and coordinates staff members.
- The Princeton Review, on Cantitoe Street in Bedford, is seeking a GRE instructor, MCAT instructors, an ACT instructor, an LSAT instructor and a GMAT instructor.
- A correctional facility in Bedford Village is seeking full-time correctional officers.
- The Country Kids Schoolhouse day care in Bedford Village is looking for a fun and energetic after-school program assistant to work 2 p.m.-6:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. This is an ideal job for college students enrolled in an early-childhood program.
- A local once-a-year publication is looking to hire a Bedford resident to develop new ad clientele. The ad salesperson is only needed in May, June and July.
- TRUCK restaurant, soon to open in Bedford Village, is seeking to fill all restaurant positions. Those interested should apply in person.
- A small Bedford company in the cosmetics industry is seeking a part-time bookkeeper to work 20 hours weekly. Applicant must have knowledge of QuickBooks.
- A single father in Bedford with two special-needs teenage sons is looking for a father’s helper to work for the last few weeks of summer. The helper will also be needed to work part-time during the school year.
- The Bedford Post Inn is looking for front-of-house personnel, including servers, bartenders, runners, hosts and hostesses.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The Bedford Daily Voice, email email@example.com.