BEDFORD, N.Y. — Here are some jobs posted by Bedford employers who are hiring:
- Virtual Radiologic in Bedford Hills is looking to hire a hospital credentialing specialist. Candidate must have two to five years experience.
- McDonald's in Bedford Hills seeks a new member for their closing crew to work from 4 p.m. to midnight.
- The Houlihan Lawrence real estate agency in Bedford seeks a business development manager.
- SavATree seeks a full-time lawn care specialist and full-time climbers/foremen.
- A family in Bedford Hills is seeking a nanny to care for a 1-year-old child. Candidate must be willing to do some light housekeeping.
- Green Cross tree and shrub health care company in Bedford Hills seeks a full-time arborist.
- Panera is looking for shift supervisors, prep associates, cashiers and overnight bakers
- A parts coordinator is needed for a car service shop in Bedford Hills. Two or more years experience is preferred.
- TRUCK restaurant in Bedford seeks a pastry/baking associate. This is an entry-level position.
- A Bedford Hills car dealership is looking to hire an automotive service writer.
- A small design and manufacturing company in Bedford Hills is looking for art associate. The applicant should have at least 10 years working in a graphics or design environment.
If you have a job opening that you would like to post on The Bedford Daily Voice, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Bedford Planning Board Meeting On 79-Home Proposal Lasts Till Nearly 2 A.M.
- 2 South Salem Man Charged With Assault, Robbery After Beating Victim
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'