BEDFORD, N.Y. — Here are some jobs posted by Bedford employers who are hiring:
- Virtual Radiologic in Bedford Hills is looking to hire a hospital credentialing specialist. Candidate must have two to five years experience.
- McDonald's in Bedford Hills seeks a new member for their closing crew to work from 4 p.m. to midnight.
- The Houlihan Lawrence real estate agency in Bedford seeks a business development manager.
- SavATree seeks a full-time lawn care specialist and full-time climbers/foremen.
- A family in Bedford Hills is seeking a nanny to care for a 1-year-old child. Candidate must be willing to do some light housekeeping.
- Green Cross tree and shrub health care company in Bedford Hills seeks a full-time arborist.
- Panera is looking for shift supervisors, prep associates, cashiers and overnight bakers
- A parts coordinator is needed for a car service shop in Bedford Hills. Two or more years experience is preferred.
- TRUCK restaurant in Bedford seeks a pastry/baking associate. This is an entry-level position.
- A Bedford Hills car dealership is looking to hire an automotive service writer.
- A small design and manufacturing company in Bedford Hills is looking for art associate. The applicant should have at least 10 years working in a graphics or design environment.
If you have a job opening that you would like to post on The Bedford Daily Voice, email email@example.com.
- 1 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 2 Katonah Student Graduates From Boston College
- 3 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 5 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy