BEDFORD, N.Y. — Here are some jobs posted by Bedford employers who are hiring:
- Fairfield House and Garden Company in Bedford is looking to hire a bookkeeper/office manager. Candidates must possess strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- A family in Bedford is looking to hire a nanny to work 40-45 hours each week. A driver's license is required.
- SavATree seeks full-time climbers/foremen.
- A Bedford man is looking for an experienced caregiver to care for his elderly parents from Friday night through Sunday night each week. Pay is $90 to $100 per day.
- A Westchester repair shop seeks a full-time mechanic/technician. Candidate should have knowledge and experience with electronics and fuel-injected engines.
- The Katonah Bedford Veterinary Center seeks a board certified/residency trained veterinary internist.
- Sollia Salon in Bedford Hills is looking to hire a hair stylist. Send resume to SolliaSalon@live.com.
- A Bedford Hills company is looking to hire a full-time business development associate. The customer base includes engineers and electrical contractors.
- An upscale pastry shop in Bedford Village is looking for a baker and counter worker. The counter job includes helping customers, taking cake orders, decorating cookies, light cleaning and answering phones.
- A car wash in Bedford Hills seeks full- and part-time customer service advisers.
- A Bedford Hills synagogue is looking to hire an office assistant.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The Bedford Daily Voice, email email@example.com.
- 1 Fox Lane, John Jay Rank Among New York's Best High Schools
- 2 Bedford Hills Man Gets Seven Years In Prison For Home Invasions
- 3 Bedford Central Faces $2.6M Deficit For 2015-16 School Year
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Bedford; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Bedford