BEDFORD, N.Y. — Here are some of the jobs posted by Bedford employers who are hiring:
- Crossmark's events team seeks an in-store demo event specialist.
- A high school math tutor is needed to help out with math, study guides and test preparation several days a week.
- A Bedford graphic designer seeks a junior graphic designer to assist with work for a small greeting card company.
- Reception associates are needed at a fitness and wellness center in Bedford Hills.
- Immediate openings for metal technicians are available at a high-volume auto body shop in Bedford Hills.
- Acura of Bedford Hills seeks a full time automotive porter and lot attendant.
- A busy taxi company in Bedford Hills is seeking drivers.
- A business in Bedford Hills seeks a part-time data entry and clerical worker.
- A meetinghouse in Bedford Village is looking for a line cook, sous chef, bussers and dishwashers.
- A tree care service in Bedford Hills is looking for foremen and climbers with at least five years experience.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The Bedford Daily Voice, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 3 Hand Grenade Removed From Katonah Home Found To Be Inert
- 4 National Weather Service: Bedford's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Bedford Playhouse Theater Tenant Plans To Leave