BEDFORD, N.Y. — Here are some of the jobs posted by Bedford employers who are hiring:
- Crossmark's events team seeks an in-store demo event specialist.
- A high school math tutor is needed to help out with math, study guides and test preparation several days a week.
- A Bedford graphic designer seeks a junior graphic designer to assist with work for a small greeting card company.
- Reception associates are needed at a fitness and wellness center in Bedford Hills.
- Immediate openings for metal technicians are available at a high-volume auto body shop in Bedford Hills.
- Acura of Bedford Hills seeks a full time automotive porter and lot attendant.
- A busy taxi company in Bedford Hills is seeking drivers.
- A business in Bedford Hills seeks a part-time data entry and clerical worker.
- A meetinghouse in Bedford Village is looking for a line cook, sous chef, bussers and dishwashers.
- A tree care service in Bedford Hills is looking for foremen and climbers with at least five years experience.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The Bedford Daily Voice, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 3 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Woman, 23, Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop In Bedford
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Bedford