BEDFORD, N.Y. — Here are some of the jobs posted by Bedford employers who are hiring:
- Kohl’s in Bedford Hills is looking to hire ad set associates to set up promotional signs and assist with sales floor and fitting room recovery, price changes and inventory management.
- Kohl’s also is looking for part-time sales associates and freight associates.
- Panera Bread in Bedford Hills is seeking assistant managers.
- A working, single mother in Bedford needs an occasional driver for her 15-year-old daughter.
- Acura of Bedford Hills is seeking an auto parts counter person. This position provides benefits.
- A weekend handyman is needed to work with a family in New York City and Bedford. Employee will help with general housework. References are required for this position.
- Mt. Kisco Honda in Bedford Hills is seeking an automotive porter/driver.
- An establishment in Bedford Hills is looking for an auto body technician to work a four-day work week. Full benefits will be provided, including medical and 401K.
- Paulo’s Atelier Hair Salon in Bedford Hills seeks a nail technician. Applicant must be experienced in manicures, pedicures, gel manicures and shellac.
- A Bedford Hills technology company is looking to hire a part-time Apple solutions consultant.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The Bedford Daily Voice, email firstname.lastname@example.org.