BEDFORD, N.Y. — Here are some jobs posted by Bedford employers who are hiring:
- The Putnam Hospital Center's physical rehab center located in Bedford Hills is looking to hire a part-time speech pathologist.
- Virtual Radiologic in Bedford Hills is seeking a hospital credentialing specialist.
- A family in Bedford is looking to hire a full-time nanny to live in or out of the family home.
- SavATree in Bedford Hills seeks a full-time lawn care specialist.
- The Harvey School is looking for a qualified women’s varsity high school lacrosse coach for the spring of 2013. Contact Athletic Director Mark Brandon at email@example.com or at (914) 232-3161 ext. 154.
- A construction and maintenance company in Bedford Hills seeks a data entry clerk .
- TRUCK restaurant in Bedford is looking to hire part-time servers who are available some week nights and weekends including Sunday.
- A Westchester and NYC-based two-way radio communications company seeks experienced account representatives .
- Precious Petz seeks dog walkers and pet sitters to cover its service area in Bedford, Katonah, Mount Kisco, Chappaqua and surrounding towns.
- A dental practice in Bedford Village is looking for a receptionist .
- Siemers Wine & Spirits in Hunting Ridge Mall in Bedford Village is looking for part-time help. Applicant must be at least 18 years old. Call (914) 234-3535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- A family is Bedford is looking for a dog sitter to work early afternoons Monday through Friday.
If you have a job opening that you would like to post on The Bedford Daily Voice, email email@example.com.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.