CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua-Millwood Chamber of Commerce will host a workshop and website launch party at World Cup Nursery School on Wednesday, April 9 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
"Business in Bloom's" workshop will discuss the best digital marketing/social media ideas, best practices from small businesses nationwide, and retail promotions that really work.
Following the workshop a party will be held to celebrate the Chamber's new website that will include networking, appetizers and cash bar.
The workshop and party is $20 for chamber members and $30 for non-members. Party only is $15.
World Cup Nursery and Kindergarten is located at 160 Hunts Lane in Chappaqua.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 Bedford Playhouse Theater Tenant Plans To Leave
- 3 Residents Blast Katonah Group Home Proposal
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App