CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua-Millwood Chamber of Commerce will host a workshop and website launch party at World Cup Nursery School on Wednesday, April 9 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
"Business in Bloom's" workshop will discuss the best digital marketing/social media ideas, best practices from small businesses nationwide, and retail promotions that really work.
Following the workshop a party will be held to celebrate the Chamber's new website that will include networking, appetizers and cash bar.
The workshop and party is $20 for chamber members and $30 for non-members. Party only is $15.
World Cup Nursery and Kindergarten is located at 160 Hunts Lane in Chappaqua.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 NY Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Abducted By Two Men
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Bedford
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Woman, 23, Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop In Bedford