KATONAH, N.Y.--Santa Claus is coming to town this Saturday. In a community holiday event sponsored by the Katonah Chamber of Commerce, the old man in red will be handing out candy canes and posing for pictures at 11 a.m. behind Chase Bank, located at 140 Katonah Ave.
Saturday is also Small Business Saturday, part of a national small business support initiative, so revelers are encouraged to stay for holiday shopping or to eat at one of Katonah's restaurants.
Upcoming chamber events in Katonah include the annual Tree and Menorah Lighting celebration at St. Luke’s Church on Sunday, Dec. 2. This event features live music, and special treats Saturday, Dec. 15 will feature caroling at the gazebo at 3 p.m.
For more information on any of these events, contact the chamber at (914) 232-2668 or by e-mail at
- 1 Fox Lane, John Jay Rank Among New York's Best High Schools
- 2 Bedford Hills Man Gets Seven Years In Prison For Home Invasions
- 3 Bedford Central Faces $2.6M Deficit For 2015-16 School Year
- 4 Katonah Resident Adds New Music Series to His Mount Kisco Tavern
- 5 Storm System Departs Bedford, Snow Could Return Thursday